Category: Traditional & Listing Building

Party Wall Act & Notices

A link to a booklet by the government to explain how the Party Wall act may affect someone who wishes to carry out work covered by the Act.

What permissions do I need to extend a Listed Building?

Almost all work on a Listed Building, whether it is to demolish, alter or extend, will require the owner to seek Listed Building Consent.